Member of the Massachusetts
Statewide TMA Council
The Junction TMO, Inc.
Andrea Leary, Executive Director
Email Andrea Leary
Al Marrone, Outreach Manager
Email Al Marrone
℅ Northeast Transit Planning & Management Corp. • 28 Brook Road • Marblehead, MA 01945
News and Updates
- MBTA is changing the way we pay for public transportation
On November 20, 2017, the MBTA Fiscal Management and Control Board approved a 13-year, $723 million contract for a major change in its fare collection mechanism that will phase out the Charlie Card throughout the system by 2020. Read more of the Patch.com article.
- MassDOT and Waze forge a data-sharing partnership that will ease traffic congestion
Boston Business Journal, June 16, 2016
- MBTA and MassCommute to host public forums on the proposed changes to the commuter rail schedule
The Eagle-Tribune, February 4, 2016
MBTA to offer monthly CharlieCards for commuter rail riders.
Read more about CharlieCards
- Direct Bus Service Considered for North Andover Commuters
The Eagle-Tribune, September 28, 2014
- Tobin Bridge to convert to electronic-only toll collection starting July 21st
Tolls will be collected on the Tobin Bridge via E-ZPass transponders, or if you do not have a transponder, a picture of your license plate will be snapped as you pass through the toll. Click here for more information.
- Coverage of the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge in the Andover Patch
- Bostinno's coverage of the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge
Join our Mailing List
Have you avoided carpooling or bicycling to work because you fear getting stranded in case of a family emergency or unexpected overtime? If so, you can get a FREE Guaranteed Ride Home if your employer is a member of the Junction TMO. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home | About Us | Membership | Infrastructure Improvement
Commuter Services | Best Workplaces for Commuters | Junction TMO Newsletters