- The member employee/tenant must use alternative modes to commute to/from work at least two times per week to be eligible for the Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) program.
- This service is for emergency use only such as: late notice of unscheduled overtime, illness at work, or if you need to leave work immediately to pick-up an ill child/elder parent for whom you are the primary care-giver.
- The Uber GRH service is only for emergency work to home trips. A stop is allowed to pick-up a sick family member when necessary.
- Eligible member employees can use the Uber GRH service up to four times per year.
- Employee must notify the Junction TMO when they change companies if they wish to continue with the GRH program.
- The Junction TMO GRH is a program provided only to Junction TMO corporate member employees and Junction TMO member developer/property management company tenant employees and residential tenants in good standing.
- The Junction TMO will pay for the GRH ride when used in accordance with the approved GRH policy. If the member employee/tenant does not use the service in accordance with the Junction GRH policy, the credit card information on file with Uber will be billed for the ride. A valid personal credit card must be on file with Uber at all times in order to be eligible to participate in the Junction TMO GRH program.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Each individual member employee or tenant uses the UBER App and UBER transportation services for purposes of a GRH at his or her own individual risk. Junction TMO has no responsibility and assumes no liability arising from or in connection with the UBER App or
The Junction TMO GRH program finances a ride home for those members, member employees and/or tenants who find themselves in exigent circumstances. By using an UBER account and the UBER App to access a ride home, members, member employees and/or tenants understand and agree that the Junction TMO has no control over the acts or omissions of UBER and/or its drivers and makes no warranties or representations about the safety, quality or security of UBER services or the professionalism of its drivers. Member business employees and tenants understand that Junction TMO is not responsible for the conduct or performance of UBER and its drivers. The Junction TMO expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages arising from or in any way related to the UBER App or UBER services.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Junction TMO is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any type or kind arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the UBER App and/or the transportation services rendered by UBER.
Assumption of Risk
Members, member employees and/or tenants understand that they assume all risks to person and property associated with using the UBER App and UBER services. Members and member employees and tenants acknowledge that participation in the GRH program in conjunction with UBER is voluntary. Members and member employees and/or tenants understand and agree that Junction TMO is not responsible for the safety or comfort of any person or any property in connection with the use of the UBER services or the UBER App.